Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vieira Coming to the MLS?

Could aging French International Patrick Vieira be showing up in the US next summer? So far it doesn't seem to be much more than Vieira making a comment in the press about maybe doing it. The ol' soccer equivalent of "I'd like to get married someday". http://www.clubcall.com/intl-football/vieira-looking-across-pond-939261.html

"I still have a year left on my contract and I think it will be my last in Europe at the highest level," he told Orange Sport. "I would like to try an experience in the United States, (former French international) Youri Djorkaeff has convinced me."

1 comment:

Soccer Uniforms said...

It would be great pleasure for the US Soccer Lovers, if they find the Patrick again in the US in the next summer. Still he has 1 year contract pending. Thanks for sharing the post and comments given by the Patrick!